Find the ingredients & more for this enchanting spell on my website here !
Keeping The Peace Spell :
Obj: To combat negativity, drama & unwanted energies. To fill you home, sacred space & self with peaceful energy.
You will need:
White sage leaves
White sage smudge wand or incense
Black onyx crystals
aqua aura crystals
Clear Quartz ( optional with point )
( Optional alternative ) black salt
( optional alternative) Blue sand
X4 black candles ( Black Moon Candles optional)
X 1 white candle
Matches or lighter
Perform: on a morning when you feel happy & positive. Refreshed & vibrant. When you feel you can momentarily forget any Drama or negativity.
– Begin by cleaning your surface.
-Play some gentle & peaceful music.
-You may use this time to smudge your space & self.
– Inhale a deep breath of positivity & exhale any distracting negative thoughts, clear your mind. Repeat a few times if needed.
– Light a white candle for purity.
” I now open a door to Love & Light ”
– Gather your Black Onyx crystals and/or black salt. Holding them all together you can run them through the sage smoke & candle light. ” I now bless these stones to bring protection and barriers against negativity. ”
– Starting at the top of your pentacle star, form the shape of an upright point / pyramid. Then one by one, continue to place the stones or salt in very straight lines, until you form a 5 pointed pentacle. Keep you intention strong of building the barriers against negativity or drama. Envision building protective walls in each element as you do so.
– Next, move to your Aqua Aura Quartz and/ or blue sand. Holding these items, run them again through the sage smoke & candle light. ” I welcome the energy of peace & invite a ring of light to surround me.” Now focused on an energy of calming light Surrounding each “barrier wall” & yourself, begin to create a ring around your pentacle star. Start at the top point and work clockwise until complete, one stone at a time.
– Next place a black candle in each direction, North, East, South & West. As you light each candle, invite it’s energy to help keep the peace. ” I invite the energy of the North, to help keep the peace.” … and so forth.
– Take your master clear Quartz ( tumbled, sphere or point ) & run it through your sage smoke. Then hold it over the light of each black candle, starting at one and working clockwise. ” May you take in this protective light from the North & illuminate peace.” Repeat over each candle for each direction. Place your Master Quartz Crystal in the center of your pentacle star. Take a moment to absorb this energy.
– Lastly take your White Sage Leave and in your hand, crush them up and you sprinkle them clockwise around the perimeter of your circle. ” May this energy be at peace, may this Sage purify this space, bringing protection, love & light to my mind, body & spirit. Blessed Be.”
– Sit in reflection of the peaceful energy you created. Go into a meditation in you feel the need to. Hold this positive energy close to your heart. Let the candles burn down. Let the peace be kept.
Because even some of the smallest things in nature, can offer powerful magick! 😉
The Moon, a mistress of true enchantment. Her serene nature teaches us to be still and radiate in the natural glow of our own white light. Graced by the presence of all her friendly stars, glistening in the sky, bringing light to the darkness that surrounds them. This is the magick of our Moon. Look to her feminine energy for an embrace and answers to our questions and desires. As long as you believe in her beauty & power, your wish shall be granted.
You Will Need:
1 candle (white or a color that corresponds with your wish)
1 Rose Quartz Point Crystal
White Sage ( smudge wand or loose leaves burned on charcoal)
Non-toxic herbs (as many as you want that correspond to your wish)
A Clean Bowl & pitcher of water
Perform: 3 nights under a waxing moon ending on the Full Moon.
And So We Begin:
After you have created your sacred space, start by lighting your candle and say:
“I light this candle here tonight, to keep me safe in loving light”
Prepare a fresh clean bowl of water (only pour what you are able to later drink). Smudge the surface of the water with white sage, to clear it of any negative vibrations. As the smoke runs over the water, say:
“I cleanse this water pure and true, in loving light this I do.”
Now take your Rose Quartz point and run it through the sage smoke as well; as the smoke billows around the crystal, say:
“ Rose Quartz of Love, I cleanse you now, for the moon above, this blessing I allow”
Then take your herbs of choice and run them through the sage smoke as also, say:
“I push all negativity to go and ask for your magickal properties to show,
help me to ______________ (state your wish here.)”
This can be done for each herb you choose to use, or all at once, it is up to you.
Sprinkle the corresponding non-toxic herbs into the water, blessing them with your wish as they fall. Holding the consecrated Rose Quartz point, give it a kiss, then place the rose quartz slightly in the water as you hold the intent of your wish with your heart, begin to stir clockwise slowly as you chant three times:
“Moon so big, Moon so bright, I ask you hear my wish tonight. I offer herbs to make it true, accept this gift from I to you. With loving thoughts and loving might, I pray you grant this wish in sight. To bless me with a chance so new, please grant this wish by a morning’s dew.”
When you are complete, It is best to stay in this vibration and meditate on your wish, sending “thank you’s” to the universe for your wish being on it’s way with every exhale.
When your meditation is over, you can choose to let your candle burn down or sprinkle some of your newly blessed water over it, watching the smoke carry your wish out into the universe.
Let the water sit out over the following 3-nights under the light of the waxing – full moon.
(If you feel it is best, you can place a glass lid over it to keep bugs from getting in or bring it inside and place it in a window that welcomes the moonlight, leaving the rose quartz either in it or next to it. The rose quartz will continue to charge the water with the loving energy of your wish)
On the third night, under the full moon, take your bowl of water (or now tea) and filter out the herbs to later cast into a running stream or body of water.
Hold the bowl under the full moon and say:
“On this full moon night, i look forward to a new day, and give thanks to the blessing that is now underway!”
Then proceed to drink your blessed magickal wish moon tea in a relaxed and meditative state, opening your heart to receive the manifestation of your wish.
The spell has now been cast, so keep moving forth and let the universe now take care of it.
– Handle should be made up of a four-foot length of ash, oak for the handle
-Thin branches of birch for the bristle part (you can substitute a woody herb like mugwort or thyme for the bristles if you like)
-Lengths of willow or heavy cord to bind everything together
-You’ll also need scissors and a bucket of warm water.
Whatever you’ll be using for the bristles — whether it’s birch, an herb, or some other wood — should be soaked in the warm water overnight to make them pliable, as should the willow binding, if you’re using it.
(Consider making your broom within your sacred circle or sacred space )
* Always feel free to substitute any of these items for supplies you find in your local nature spot. Perhaps you are drawn to a different kind of wood or straw for the bristles, or even feel compelled to add lavender or something of the like to your besom. In the end, it is your broom/besom made for you and your magickal workings, always follow your heart. *
“Sweep out evil, sweep out ill,
Where I do the Lady’s will.
Besom, besom, Lady’s Broom
Sweep out darkness, sweep out doom.”
BESOM CHANT #2 :
“Sweep sweep sweep the ground,
all negativity must be bound,
I banish all that is profane,
only positive shall remain.”
A blessing for your new Besom/witches broom.
Make yourself comfortable on the floor with all the items in front of you. recommended to do starting on a new moon, but if not can do on waxing or full moon.
incense of your choice
small dish of water (preferably water touched by moonlight)
Light the candle and incense.
Breathe in deeply through your nose (as if you were meditating) and visualize grounding energy filling your body.
Breathe out through your mouth ridding yourself of all negativity.
Repeat this process until you are completely relaxed and grounded.
Pass the besom through the incense smoke and say: With scented air light and free, I give you breath. Blessed be.
Pass the besom (very quickly) through the candle flame (being careful not to set the besom on fire or burn yourself obviously) and say: With fire dancing wild and free, I give you passion. Blessed be.
Sprinkle the besom with a little water and say: With water pure I give to thee, the blood of life. Blessed be.
Sprinkle the besom with a little salt and say: Salt of earth I give to thee, roots in magick. Blessed be.
Hold the besom close to you. Caress it lovingly and say: I am yours and you are mine henceforth until the end of time. Life I give you willingly as I will so mote it be.
Your Besom is blessed!
Thanks for reading!
Peace, Love & Light,
The first things you should bring into the home are a loaf of freshly baked bread, a bottle of wine & a new broom. The bread and wine ensure that you will always have enough to eat and drink in your new home. The besom represents the male / female energies & protection. Use the broom to ‘sweep’ away any negative energies the former tenants may have left behind. A chant for the process and home blessing: ” Protect this home, High to low, fence to fence, door to door, light to dense, roof to floor. “
This also happens to be a traditional Jewish housewarming gift. Bread, that this house may never know hunger; Salt, that life may always have flavor; Wine, that joy and prosperity may reign forever; a candle so that the home may always have warmth and light even during the dark times; Honey to always be reminded of life’s sweetness and a Besom (broom) to sweep away life’s troubles and of course to keep cleanliness. After all, cleanliness is next to Godliness.